The next step should be a nationwide road blockage. Not only in Oromia but everywhere in the country. To stop the war on our people by the barbaric Ethiopian government blocking roads which can impede transportation of the militaray.
NEXT STEP – STARTING FROM SEPTEMBER 5, 2016 UNTIL THE DEMANDS MEET BY GOVERMENT
NOTHING GOES IN TO FINFINNEE (ADDIS ABABA) – NOTHING GOES OUT OF FINFINENE ( ADDIS ABABA)
Finfinnee ( Addis Ababa ) is a capital city of Ethiopia with a population of more than 3 million. The city survival depends resources that come from outside. It’s farmers who feed the whole city with teff, wheat , onions, tomato, potato, chilli , shiro , coffe, oil seeds. The chat – jimmaa ( Barcaa) comes from Awaday, import billions through our roads and resell to our populations. They export Oromia coffe one Billion dollar per year. IF they think that they can kill and also enjoy Oromo farmers products, they have underestimated and never learned yet our real power. So this is the time to show them. If they pull bullet on us , We will pull out what give them that energy.
The core of Economy is Transportations. So We should focus on good transporting vehicles. The heart of the government is import and export of 500 Billion Ethiopian Birr business which takes place from Djibouti passing through the following Oromia cities, Diredawa, melka jebdu, hurso , mieso, asebot, Awash, Metehera, Welenchiti, Adama, Mojo, Bushoftu, Finfinee route. The other action is to stop all construction cement and construction steel transport in all over the country so that no construction takes place.
The aim is in short to block transport vehicles such as trucks, trailers, izusu and all good transportation vehicles. No vehicle will be allowed to transport imports from djibouti to mojo port or finfinee ports. No Vehicle will be allowed to transport agricultural product from Oromia to Finfinee. A warning will be sent to owners of vehicles and any vehicle found transporting will be confiscated.
In order for this protest to take places, it has three stages of applications.
A warning will be sent to owners of vehicles through press release and any vehicle found transporting will be burnt wherever found. No business man takes a risk of his vehicle burned by protests. After warning any vehicle found will be burnt. No agricultural products and no imports to Finfine for one month.
What is the target of these actions?
1) Paralyzing the government to stop killing of Oromos – No transportation means, no government activities, no business and no supply at all. Transportation is the core and backbone of the governments and this will shake it seriously and make it to lose control.
2) To stop Construction- The rich should stand with his people. They shouldn’t build apartments; villas and live luxury live in This will stop. While our farmers dies, the rich can’t sit and enjoy freedom.
3) Dry up Income of Government – No Transportation means no business and no tax. Government will lose billions, foreign investors also start to run away which bring billion of dollar lose within short time.
4) Import Blockage – Every month nearly 50 billions Ethiopian Birr of products imported and transported through oromia to finfine or mojo port- No vehicle means billions of products will wait on Djibouti port and the rent of port will eat away the dollar of the governments.
Our demand from Ethiopia government:
1. To release all Prisoners of conscience which are more than 30,000 within one week including Bekele Gerba , otherwise this action will be taken in every corner of Ethiopia which makes the government to lose at least more than 100 Billion Birr each Month.
2. To stop the mass imprisonments and killings and allow international investigators (Uinted Nation investigators) and pay full compensations to the victims of the killings , rape and tortures and imprisonments.
3. To Establish a transitional Government where all Political groups can participate and make free fair election under supervision international trusted organizations.
Until the above demand meet by the government, the road blockage shall continue. The #Oromoprotests, #AmharaProtests #EthiopiaProtests will target every sector of the government financial resources as below- The source of Income of Ethiopian Government which will targeted next
TOURISM – 3.2 BILLION DOLLAR PER YEAR
IMPORT TRADE – 16.4 BILLION DOLLAR PER YEAR
EXPORT TRADE – 5 BILLION DOLLAR PER YEAR ( COFFE 1 BILLION DOLLAR)
FOREIGN INVESTMENT – 4 BILLION DOLLAR PER YEAR
REMITTANCE BY DIASPORA – 4 BILLION DOLLAR PER YEAR
FOREIGN AID – 3 BILLION DOLLAR PER YEAR
We request the government to meet our demands as soon as possible; otherwise it is the responsibility of the government for all that happens.
We call upon all Ethiopians to put this action into reality and strategically overcome the oppressive government.
Your responsibilities are sharing this message through all social media outlets.
Freedom for Oppressed Nations